Digital Associate Account Manager at Townsquare Ignite
Townsquare Ignite is looking for an ambitious Programmatic Associate Account Manager to join our growing Client Services Team. Our team is responsible for providing post-launch campaign support – from stewardship through wrap up – ultimately helping to drive revenue and renewals for all programmatic media buys.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide client support to maximize delivery and performance for all assigned accounts
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to advertisers
- Develop strong internal relationships to manage campaigns, troubleshoot issues, deliver in full on all programmatic deals and develop renewal strategies based on performance
- Become an Ignite expert: proactively recommend campaign optimizations and identify upsell/renewal opportunities
- Generate campaign performance and custom reports, and communicate findings to client
- Create comprehensive post-campaign analysis (wrap up) reports with insights and recommendations for renewals and future RFPs to drive revenue growth
- Schedule, lead and maintain consistent client touch points to deepen relationships as a trusted and valued partner
- Retain, grow and renew advertisers accounts through consultative solutions.
- Analyze areas within the post-launch workflow that can be improved and create process enhancements; build upon best practices library
- Participate in team trainings and new hire onboarding opportunities
- With a strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape, you are a key contributor in expanding our digital sales growth and impacting small-to-medium-sized businesses throughout our 67+ local markets across the United States.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communication, Marketing, Media Studies or Business Media Studies
- Minimum of 2+ years of account management experience in digital media and/or programmatic, with a desire to learn more about the digital media industry
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (vLookup, pivot tables, formulas, etc.) and PowerPoint, and experience working within CRMs, project management tools, order management systems, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and buy platforms/partners such as AppNexus/Xandr, Simpli.fi, Trade Desk, and others a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); eagerness to further develop relationship building skills
- Comfortable with and thrives in client-facing role
- Ability to translate client requests to internal cross-functional partner teams to drive campaign success; articulate data and complex information to convey Ignite’s value
- Natural self-starter who is motivated by curiosity and desire to help clients succeed
- High energy, passion, accountability, creativity and teamwork mentality are a must
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- Media agency experience is a plus
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 318 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 65+ small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate ClassicRock, Loudwire, TheFW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.