Programmatic Media Buyer
Do you have a passion for problem solving and data analysis? Do you enjoy turning advertiser objectives into measurable KPIs and implementing campaign tactics to exceed those KPIs? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our team! Townsquare Media is looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer who will be a core member of our Ignite team. The role will work directly with Local Planning & Account Management as well as Ad Operations, helping to develop tactical executions that align with Local advertising goals and objectives across our 65+ markets in the US. The Programmatic Media Buyer will translate these tactics into physical implementations across multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSPs). They will also be responsible for day to day management of campaigns as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results. The Programmatic Media Buyer must be very familiar working within various DSP interfaces and comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks.
The Ignite team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education and strategic recommendations to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing and performance oriented.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead monitoring and performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide regular campaign updates to the Sales and/or Account Management teams to ensure the client’s KPI is met
- Responsible for pacing, margin and performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide insights and feedback to platform partners in order to improve functionality of the platforms used for media buying
- Working with Account Management team to ensure the campaign stays on target with audience
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Attending client meetings as necessary to translate campaign insights
- Keeping up to date on all digital media trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 2 + year experience in the programmatic media space
- 3 + years’ experience and proven track record of exceeding client’s goals on digital advertising campaigns
- Strong experience buying media through various DSPs, Appnexus preferred
- Direct Response experience preferred but not required
- Social/SEM media buying experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and advanced skills in excel – pivot tables, chart making, etc
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.