We need extraordinary support engineers to join our team.
The right candidate will be comfortable providing deep technical support and interacting with customers on a day to day basis. You should have deep experience with relational databases and PostgreSQL, and have or be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of TimescaleDB. You should have a “can do it” attitude, where helping the user comes first. Timescale is a remote-first organization; this is a full-time position and will be located in India.
- Create successful customers through outstanding responsiveness, consultative interactions, and follow-through.
- Work in a dynamic startup and team, requiring the ability to shift focus quickly.
- Help with all stages of customer journey, from pre-sales to long-term production deployments.
- Continually improve, optimize, and evolve support systems and processes.
- Be an enthusiastic and personable teammate, willing to jump in and help when you see a need.
- PostgreSQL expert at scale: administration, data modeling, query optimization
- Experience with Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience as a technical support professional with external customers.
- Strong aptitude to understand and learn new software products.
- Know TimescaleDB! You should download and test it out before you apply.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Remote-first culture
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Awesome coworkers
Time series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, SaaS services, finance and crypto, utilities, gaming, telecom, ad tech, oil & gas, logistics, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IT and DevOps monitoring, IoT, complex sensing and monitoring systems, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on-premise, and cloud deployments.
The Timescale team is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.