Timescale is looking for an experienced front-end engineer, focused on UI/UX development.
You will be a core member of the team play a central role in building a new open-source product around IT monitoring and observability aimed at developers and SREs. You should be able to develop code that runs both as an online web service and as local software.
Timescale is a remote-first organization; this is a full-time position and can be fully remote (timezones UTC-8 to +3) or in our NYC or Stockholm offices.
- Play a central role in designing and developing UI / UX for time-series-data-focused interfaces for data exploration and dashboarding
- Work in a public OSS development environment on GitHub using a git workflow
- Work closely with product, engineering, and design to develop UI/UX for Timescale's DevOps product offering
- Strong self-driven execution, ownership, and delivery
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of UI/UX or front-end development work
- Experience with data-driven visualization
- Cares about the smallest details of look & feel, user flows, and UI/UX
- Some familiarity with SQL or other data-driven query languages
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it. Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IT and DevOps monitoring, IoT, complex sensing and monitoring systems, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments. The Timescale team is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.