Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is revolutionizing how the world uses data by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people. ThoughtSpot was recently named a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Analytics. ThoughtSpot is the first new Leader in the past six year and is the fastest analytics company ever to become a Leader.
We’re looking for a product marketing intern to help with sales and customer marketing. This person will focus on telling compelling use case cases, stories and bringing the customer journey to life.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing and sales teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy
- Create product positioning and messaging for a variety of departments and industries
- Craft case studies and campaign messaging for the sales team
- Come up with compelling campaign ideas
- Develop impactful customer narratives and thought leadership content and customer stories
- Create internal-facing tools and resources that will bring value across every step of the sales cycle
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- 2+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Proven track-record of success and getting things done!
- Ambitious with a drive to make a big impact
- Gifted story-teller
- Excellent writing skills
- Structured thinker
- Sales-oriented “always be closing” mentality
- Excels in fast-paced environment with hustle and grit
- Team player with can-do attitude
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve, requires diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It’s why diversity isn’t a box to check; it’s the heart of “Selfless Excellence,” our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located in Sunnyvale with an onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off. ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot’s next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn’t know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot’s customers include the world’s largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow and Scotiabank. ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.