Revolutionize how people use data
In 20 years companies that don’t use data effectively will be like companies that didn’t start using electricity after the industrial revolution - not around. ThoughtSpot is the fastest growing and most well funded private company in the space, and it’s not close.
Our AI-Driven analytics platform makes analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business users, and our customers’ data is the lifeblood of this system. We are seeking an extraordinary product leader to define the product vision and build the features that ThoughtSpot uses to query external databases as well as load data into its own lightning fast, proprietary database.
- Gain an intimate understanding of the current methods of loading data into ThoughtSpot and define how this should work in the future
- Work closely with customers to understand how they want to integrate their data with ThoughtSpot and make sure that the product meets their needs
- Be the overall leader of this crucial part of our ecosystem from definition through execution
- Develop consensus among stakeholders for product strategies and initiatives
- Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product activities, working closely with architects and engineering leads
- Facilitate customer and field involvement in collecting product feedback and driving it to actionable follow-up
- Develop sales & marketing tools, including product collateral, presentations, competitive analysis, videos and articles
- Cultivate and manage relationships with technology and integration partners
- Passionate about data and making its power accessible to anyone. You’re a champion of a data-driven and customer-focused culture
- Experience with databases, cloud datawarehouses, ETL pipelines is highly desirable
- 6+ years of hands on product management experience with a record of successfully building and launching enterprise or consumer software
- 2+ years of experience in a product management leadership role
- Experience with B2B analytical software is highly desirable but not required
- You have experience in gathering, translating and prioritizing customer requirements and defining product roadmaps
- You have excellent organization, communication and presentation skills. You are comfortable presenting the product and its technical capabilities to the field teams, to customers, at large conferences, and to analysts.
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It’s why diversity isn’t a box to check; it’s the heart of “Selfless Excellence,” our core value we live by every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot’s next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn’t know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot’s customers include the world’s largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, Petco, ServiceNow, and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $550 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.