About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space!
Keeps has huge ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we are looking for an analytical and operationally-minded Strategy & Business Operations Lead to optimize and scale key aspects of our business to drive this next stage of growth. In this role, you will partner across the Keeps and Thirty Madison organizations, from medical operations to product to supply chain to care team, to own and advance critical projects on the Keeps roadmap. Key early initiatives could include managing processes and timelines for product refreshes and new product launches for our DTC and retail channels, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to improve patient experience across the care model (experience with shipping and delivery, physical products, engagement tools, provider interactions, etc.), coordinating the process of running clinical studies that test and validate the efficacy of our care model, and supporting our internal quarterly / annual planning processes.
In this role, you will partner across the Keeps and Thirty Madison organizations, from medical operations to marketing to product to supply chain, to own and advance critical projects on the Keeps roadmap. Key initiatives could include driving organizational alignment around key expansion initiatives for the business, leading the cross-functional go-to-market plan for a new product launch, partnering with our centralized medical operations team to optimize our care model and physician compensation structure, and running our internal quarterly / annual planning processes.
The ideal candidate is strategic, able to quickly identify the core drivers of our business and to suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, but also an expert tactical executor who can deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. You should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to develop operational skills vital to building an innovative, world-class business within the healthcare space.
This role reports to the GM of Keeps.
Some things you will work on:
- Lead complex, cross-functional initiatives (such as new product launches), driving precise execution across teams such as marketing, product, supply chain, medical operations, clinical operations, and CX
- Support Keeps GM in assessing the overall Keeps business model and identifying and executing opportunities to innovate and expand the business model
- Serve as primary business partner with our medical operations organization, driving innovations to our care model
- Partner with our CX organization to identify and then execute opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve CX productivity as a revenue-driver within the business
- Own internal Keeps team processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps within Keeps and between Keeps and the Thirty Madison Platform (shared services) teams
- A variety of other critical projects across our businesses with the goal of building a scalable infrastructure that enables us to provide high quality and affordable healthcare to millions of customers across the country and the world
You should have:
- 7+ years of high-performance experience in ops management, consulting, or similar role. Bonus points for experience at a healthcare and/or DTC company
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel a must, knowledge of SQL a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling complex operational processes across multiple functional areas
- Dexterity moving between big picture thinking and tactical execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues at all levels of the company
- Strong results-orientation, with the resourcefulness and determination to complete projects and implement processes from start to finish
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Willingness to travel to vendor and operational locations away from HQ
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*