Tanium is adding to its world-class accounting and finance organization and is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant to join our team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for a highly motivated team player who brings a strong work ethic and accounting skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, and Procurement to ensure proper coding and validation of invoices processed in our system
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile multiple company credit cards
- Prepare weekly payment run proposals and
- Review and book monthly T&E accrual journal entries
- Review and reconcile monthly AP aging including analysis on aged balances
- Assist with month-end close, quarterly reviews, and year-end audits as needed
- Provide customer service and support to internal departments and vendors with respect to various accounts payable inquiries.
- Collaborate with Procurement team on vendor onboarding and overall improvements to P2P cycle
- Maintain vendor records and W-9’s and generate annual 1099 reporting.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable or related accounting role
- Coupa, Netsuite and/or Concur experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage own work streams as needed
- A team player who excels at building relationships across the organization while adhering to tight deadlines with a positive demeanor
- Excited to work and contribute to a fast-growing, fast-paced accounting team in a growing and relevant company.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent work experience
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.