The Marketing Operations Manager, Attribution is responsible for administrating marketing performance measurement software and processes to ensure accurate and reliable attribution of pipeline and revenue to marketing engagements. This role will define end-to-end attribution processes to reveal which channels, campaigns, and content deliver the most pipeline, revenue, and ROI to ultimately prove and improve marketing impact.
What you’ll do:
- Administer marketing performance measurement software such as Full Circle Insights and Bizible
- Own the UTM and campaign parameter design
- Partner with the Marketing Intelligence and Business Operations teams to ensure reporting accurately reflects marketing contribution to revenue
- Partner with the Marketing Automation team to ensure Marketo is configured and integrated to provide clear attribution of marketing engagements
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in Marketing Operations (Attribution, Automation, Lead Management)
- Proficient in Full Circle Insights and/or Bizible
- Proficient in Marketo or similar automation platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new and creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
- Salesforce knowledge of objects, data mapping, workflows, Apex class and triggers
- Understanding of SiriusDecisions’s Demand Waterfall and funnel metrics
- Apply critical thinking (a data and process decision approach)
- Recognize, reinforce and respect the reporting hierarchy and team culture
- Thrive in an ambiguous, high pressure and/or fluid business environment
- Experience with methodically translating problems into solutions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Be Data Driven!
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.