Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs and identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.