We are currently seeking an experienced Operations associate for our brand new Maje new store opening in Westfield Valley Fair this coming March.
What you’ll be doing…
- Receipt and processing of shipments
- Store-to-store transfers
- Visual merchandising rollouts
- Asset protection
- Stockroom & Selling floor maintenance
- Participation in the selling process as needed
- Performance of other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of prior support experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
- Tech savvy
- Strong Organization skills and ability to work within established timelines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Working with a Manager who is dedicated to your individual success
- Product knowledge training
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 156 points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 39 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!