Smartronix is looking for a talent Product Manager to join our Strategy & Technology team. Smartronix has been solving IT challenges for more than 25 years and has been at the forefront of delivering landmark cloud-enabled solutions. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Partner (MSP), and a Google Cloud Premier Partner.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog that aligns with business vision and market requirements.
- Develop detailed cases, stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Take the lead of development scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Mapping vision and strategy objectives directly to specific user stories and development tasks.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Research and analyze market, competition, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow and document our competitors and their roadmaps.
- Keep abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clearance Required: None
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Product Owner.
- Developer certification from at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Must be a creative thinker.
Who we are
Smartronix, an OceanSound Partners company, delivers advanced solutions in digital modernization, cloud, cybersecurity, mission-focused engineering, systems integration and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities. The company provides expertise to design, manage and secure the world's mission critical enterprise solutions. We are a leading provider of next generation multi-cloud platforms to public sector and commercial markets leveraging most innovative global platforms. Headquartered in the Washington DC area, Smartronix has offices throughout the U.S. and has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in its 2020 Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide.
Who Are Our Employees
Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to the company’s ever-growing success. Committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Smartronix is structured around the programs and technologies we support to provide optimal and seamless operations. Due to our talented workforce, we have maintained a reputation for excellence, helping to assure the missions of our Department of Defense, Public Sector, Fortune 1000, and other Government and commercial customers.
Smartronix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. Smartronix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.