ABOUT SINGULAR GENOMICS
Singular Genomics is inventing at the forefront of genomics, one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. Our novel G4 benchtop sequencer is highly versatile and designed to rapidly produce accurate DNA sequencing results. We’re actively developing our PX instrument, the world’s first integrated single-cell analysis and spatial biology platform. Singular Genomics is committed to unlocking the potential of these core technologies to reshape the future of genomics.
We foster a culture of creativity and technical excellence, both catalysts for innovation. We celebrate diversity, emphasize collaboration and, as we rapidly mature, we are constantly looking at ways we can do better for our people.
Our Headquarters are located on the Torrey Pines Mesa, in La Jolla, California at the center of the biotech hub. Our Manufacturing facility is in Sorrento Valley. This role will be in our La Jolla location. This is a Temp to possible Full-time position.
The marketing team is responsible for bringing Singular’s brand and technology stories to life using digital, print, and in-person activations. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for building visual assets and templates that align with brand guidelines and differentiate our products and stories. A successful candidate will have industry experience that supports a solid understanding of how marketing campaigns work. This is a Temp to possible Full-time position.
- Experience (1+ years) in creative production, graphic design, and marketing for an agency or in-house.
- Exceptional design skills with the ability to build empathy and a visual narrative, specifically with a healthcare consumer experience in mind.
- Strong prioritization, organization and time management skills when working on multiple creative deliverables.
- Experience with developing creative assets (still, motion, and video) that resonate with consumers at each stage of their journey.
- Creative problem-solver with an eye for building solutions across various digital channels, including social media, web, and email.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders or external vendors. You bring ideas to the table and seek out ways to include others to make your ideas even better.
- Must be an enthusiastic go-getter that is a positive influence on workplace culture.
- Please include relevant work/portfolio/websites as part of your application to demonstrate your experience.
- BS/BFA, along with 1 years of related experience.
- Outstanding portfolio that includes innovative work.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
- Experience integrating solutions with web, video, print and other communications elements.
- Design and layout experience for corporate websites and online marketing. WordPress proficiency a plus.
- Knowledge of typography, color, and production, required.
- Able to work well with others and under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and grammar skills.
Singular Genomics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Singular Genomics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can provide their name and contact information to our Accommodations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be responded to as soon as possible.