At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad revenue enablement platform allows revenue-generating teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
The role is an Individual Contributor role within the Service Sales team, further solidifying Showpad’s commitment and differentiation in serving the growing and maturing Sales Enablement space.
As a technology company, it is our primary objective to deliver the most complete and flexible sales enablement platform in the market. However, to successfully roll out a Sales Enablement function into our customers’ organisations, this technology needs to be complemented with the necessary services to support our customers in their journey to Sales Enablement maturity. We need to support them not only from a technology perspective, but also from an organisational, process and content perspective.
Showpad wants to offer a comprehensive solution to its customers, setting them up for success and enabling them to capture maximum value from the investment they made in Showpad. The services Showpad is delivering to its customers span the following domains: implementation, advisory, education and technical services. We deliver these services through our internal Professional Services team as well as through our network of Solution Partners.
As an Engagement Manager, you will play a key role in bringing Showpad’s entire service offering to market. You will be responsible for the scoping and delivery of our end-to-end service offering in context of concrete opportunities, across the different service domains, together with our internal Professional Services teams and Solution Partners.
Key responsibilities as Engagement Manager at Showpad
- Turn our entire service offering into a real differentiator in the market, reducing time-to-value and increasing impact for our customers
- Identify additional needs in terms of services in the market and collaborate with our Professional Services teams and Solution Partners to extend our offering accordingly
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Solution Engineering to help close new deals and highlight Showpad’s knowledge and expertise in the enablement space ● Collaborate with Customer Success to drive up-sells and renewals of existing customers and guide them through their journey towards Sales Enablement maturity
- Support in building out our Showpad Marketplace through which we can bring our platform extensions (training content, experience apps, integrations), as well as our service offerings to market
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor and a strategic business partner
- Leveraging our entire service offering, coordinate all internal and external stakeholders to define a complete and consistent proposal from a service perspective
- Build trust in our delivery capabilities with our customers and prospects
- Provide continuity between sales and delivery by ensuring a smooth transition to the teams responsible for delivering the proposed services and staying involved from a coordination/steering perspective throughout the entire customer lifecycle
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 5+ years experience in a sales, advisory services or solutions role
- Experience with selling services
- Enthusiastic, professional, a highly proactive team player, comfortable in communicating with all levels within an organization
- Reliable and committed, with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of process, content, tools, technologies, and methodologies used to drive sales effectiveness
- Ability to manage complex and cross-functional team efforts and be responsible for the result
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of market trends and concepts in the Sales Enablement space
- Experience in consulting with complex and differentiated industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
This position is available either in person or remotely in the following locations:
- California - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote or In-person
- Indiana - Remote
- Iowa - Remote
- Kansas - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Florida - Remote