At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Global SEO Manager position at Showpad
As the Global SEO manager you’ll be responsible for assisting in the development, and management of the Global SEO strategy to significantly improve performance and KPIs. The person in this role will also develop and manage content lifecycle, metadata framework, tag structure, and leverage web analytics to enhance online content performance and lead generation effectiveness. With an eye on metrics, regular analysis and actionable reporting on all things SEO.
Key Responsibilities as a Global SEO Manager at Showpad
- Assist in development, and manage SEO strategy, information architecture and web content Globally
- Provide web content production and operations support and establish processes and procedures for Global content management
- Collaborate with UX team to identify technical and functional requirements as it relates to deploying and publishing content
- Work with creative teams and designers to direct web copywriting and editing to ensure SEO best practices are followed
- Apply best practices to optimize on-page content and stay up to date with writing for the web, web usability and business/industry trends
- Assist in development, and manage Global SEO strategy, information architecture and web content to significantly improve website and campaign performance and KPIs
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations such as keyword research, competitive analysis, link building strategies, and on-page content, indexing and metadata
- Oversee and administer our SEO tools and analyze, prepare and interpret SEO reports and data to inform business decisions and marketing strategies
- Monitor Global SEO and conduct testing methods in design, layout and copy to proactively increase exposure and positioning in SERP to drive organic and paid traffic to the website.
- Advise and assist content owners with placing SEO content on blogs, social, etc., educate colleagues on the latest SEO developments and maintain SEO guidelines
- Partner with development team to implement code changes that improve SEO and troubleshoot and help resolve website performance issues that impact SEO
- Conduct SEO website audits, direct and implement SEO recommendations to include page structure, code, title tags, keywords, image labels, keyword and link research
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance and optimize copy, call to actions and landing pages for SEO best practices & usability
- 3-5 years of search engine optimization experience, preferably with a performance/demand generation focus and hands on SEO experience
- Advanced SEO tool knowledge, experience and knowledge of other SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, BrightEdge or Afrefs, etc.
- Familiarity/functional knowledge of HTML/CSS. Strong knowledge of user experience (UX), visual design and user testing strategies and techniques
- Google Analytics expertise and exceptional data, research and analytical skills and experience with SEM campaigns a plus
- Strong understanding of website and conversion rate optimization with a proven track record crafting and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Extensive on-page and off-page SEO skills and experience and up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO news, trends, and best practices.
- Strong grasp on content strategy and customer buying journey phase and some experience with customer journey mapping
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize, strong project management, organizational skills and process management
- Excellent analytic, analysis skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and takes initiative
- Outstanding team player and ability to work collaboratively cross-functionally as well as independently in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.