At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As an Integration Engineer at Showpad, you’ll be part of the team that makes integrating with Showpad easy. You’ll help design our integration framework from the ground up, create SDK’s and automation tooling. If it has an API, we can and will integrate with it. You’ll be at the beginning of our journey actively designing and influencing the architecture and strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders to iterate new features
- Utilise newest technologies to develop application development process
- Participate in guilds to foster continuous learning and growth
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies and tackle additional responsibilities
- Commit to working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
- Minimum of 2+ years development experience (preferably NodeJS)
- A keen eye for architecture, minimising complexity, and a ‘right tool for the job’ mentality
- Experience working in small high-performing, self-starting teams aligned to non-technical product owners
- Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably AWS) and server-side technologies, authentication concepts like OAuth2, JWT Tokens or signing requests - software security overall
- Knowledge of ECM, ERP, PIM systems include their data model and API/SDK features
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.