At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
Please note, that although you can work remotely for Showpad, you must be based in one of the following countries: Belgium, United Kingdon, Germany, Poland, France or The Netherlands
About the CloudOps Engineer position at Showpad
As a CloudOps Engineer you’ll work with the latest cloud native services and solutions helping evolve our platform continuously while maximizing its value for our customers. Our engineers go from one minute orchestrating complex workflows using serverless technologies to building data analytics pipelines and machine learning solutions to improving our automation and so on. Always a challenge ahead! For this position we are also looking for strong expertise into building and optimizing highly efficient CI/CD pipelines and processes.
Key Responsibilities for a CloudOps Engineer at Showpad
- Maintain shared cloud infrastructure
- Enable teams in building innovative and differentiating architectures
- Focus on automation and building sustainable solutions
- Pro-actively secure and monitor the platform and peripheral systems
- Support teams in building end-to-end, continues deployment CI/CD pipelines
- Commit to continuous learning and innovation
Required Skills for a CloudOps Engineer at Showpad
- Team player
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant web applications at scale.
- Ability to comprehend simple to complex (cloud) architectures and define improvements
- Expertise in building, maintaining and optimizing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with agile way of working
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CDK,...)
- Experience in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience in managing Linux operating systems
- Security mindset
- You think outside the box and not scared of exiting your comfort zone
- You are customer focused and result driven
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.