At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
Showpad Account Executives are responsible for driving sales cycles and closing New Business deals. Account Executives communicate the Showpad value proposition to our prospects, primarily over the phone and through online demos. Target clients will be Enterprise companies and cover all verticals.
Account Executives at Showpad:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Showpad’s products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Work closely with your BDR on strategy within your segment
- Outbound prospects in your segment
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values and vision for the future
Account Executives candidates have:
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience selling solutions (not transactional products) and calling on decision makers and executives
- Past success building business cases to justify a purchase
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Formal Sales training
- Experience with Salesforce
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.