At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As a Technical Solution Architect at Showpad, you'll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of their Showpad solution at every stage of their journey. You’ll manage the overall technical relationship between Showpad and our customers, making recommendations on architecture, integrations, extensions and innovations. Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of Showpad features.
Key Responsibilities for a Technical Solution Architect at Showpad
- Define the architectural vision, strategy and technical solution using innovative technologies
- Identify optimal solutions that aligns with the enterprise architecture roadmap
- Serve as an advocate for the customer by raising requests and concerns
- Communicate architectural and technical decisions to all stakeholders in the company, including senior management.
- Explain solutions and guide the technical teams to create architectural solutions
- Identify and introduce new technologies, best practices and approaches that can solve complex IT challenges
- Build a business case for new initiatives that will transform enterprise architecture and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Collaborate on proposals by estimating workload and defining technical project objectives
- Implement designed solutions, support internal development teams and provide quality assurance
- Develop and share best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
Required Skills for a Technical Solution Architect at Showpad
- Masters Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience.
- 3+ years experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.)
- Experience analyzing, conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying digital solutions in complex technical environments including digital marketing, digital content, asset management and e-commerce
- Expert communication skills with history of explaining complex issues to non-technical users
- History of working collaboratively with both senior and junior technical team members
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.