We’re looking for a proactive Team Lead for our User Experience Research Team who will spearhead our research efforts and help define our product roadmap. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact our product growth. Research and design lie at the core of everything we do at Shapr3D. We’re on a mission to deliver a captivating and seamless user experience - unlike anything the industry has experienced before. And our researchers are in charge of discovering everything that makes product UX top-notch so that we can deliver on that promise.
If you’re driven by connecting with passionate users and excited by the prospect of helping us disrupt the entire 3D modelling industry – then this role is perfect for you.
From Peter Schuszter, one of our User Researchers:
“It’s unbelievably rewarding to listen to these bright people. First, because they are super-passionate about their work, but also because they just love to talk to us as they are immensely grateful for how Shapr3D can unleash their creativity. Yes, you’ll hear about their frustrations too, but that’s the juice of it.”
What will you do?
- Proactively identify new user research areas to support product and business decisions
- Provide guidance in clarifying research goals and choosing a methodology for key projects
- Make research findings transparent and accessible to other functions like growth/marketing, catalyze cooperation
- Play a lead role in continuously developing segmentation for our evolving user base, and generating journey maps
- Help researchers advance in their career path, be a mentor to them in effective research planning, conducting, and reporting
- Manage research project priorities and resource allocation
In an ideal world, you have:
- Demonstrable experience as a Lead UX Researcher
- Expertise across a wide range of User Research methods and techniques (e.g. in-depth interviews, field research, generative and evaluative research, design workshops)
- Experience in developing user segmentation and journey mapping for a product/service
- Extensive track record of interviewing and surveying customers, uncovering and mapping their pain points along their product journey
- Proven record of synthesizing research findings, turning research data into actionable insights
- Experience in developing user segmentation for a product service
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Experience in 3D modeling and CAD is a plus
What do we offer?
- The chance to build a world-class product and be an owner of the company with your own shares
- A down-to-earth culture and an opportunity to scale things up together with the best professionals in the field
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment and a generous Medicover healthcare package (upon passing your probation)
- A gorgeous office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*, well-stocked with snacks and coffee on us (and a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely)
*Our team is currently working remotely. We're very grateful to be able to continue our work throughout the pandemic.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.