About The Role:
Come be a foundational member of our HR team!
As Rippling has experienced rapid growth, we've hired fantastic people, created a uniquely valuable product, and build a strong culture rooted in humility, integrity, and responsibility, all while We Run Hard. Now, we're growing our all-important HR team to build the foundations to help us scale to hundreds of employees globally.
The Senior Manager of HR will help us build out infrastructure, processes, and policies to reinforce our values and ensure that we're professional (consistent, fair, and respectful) in everything we do. As a partner to all managers in the business, you'll create a work environment that's inviting, productive, and satisfying for every Rippling employee.
What You'll Do:
- Management development: implement processes and programs to continuously improve the quality of people management at Rippling, from performance reviews to management training. Help us build a solid human capital foundation for scale
- Talent management: create job levels and compensation bands to give managers infrastructure to manage their teams and give employees career tracks
- Help Rippling implement the HR infrastructure to scale the company: from internal benefits administration to employee retention to developing and delivering all necessary HR policies
- And more: you will be responsible for identifying the puzzle pieces we need to implement to scale gracefully (or, at least, as gracefully as possible!) through this tremendous period of growth for the company
- Work across San Francisco, Bangalore and additional future sites
- Firsthand experience across the HR landscape in areas like benefits administration, employee relations, job leveling, and rolling out compensation bands
- Experience with the multiple sub-functions of HR, such as facilities and talent development
- An opinion on how things should be done: favorite frameworks that have worked coupled with clear thoughts about why they worked
- Experience with high growth startups would be a major plus
This job will work across all departments and sites, and will have a lot of executive exposure. Maybe more than most people would want. Saddle up!
Do not submit a cover letter or resume. It's 2020. :-) Your LinkedIn profile will be sufficient for an initial conversation! Thank you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)