Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Join the team owns and operates customer authentication across Remitly. We are on an exciting journey to support scaling Remitly through the next decade of growth. We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who is equally passionate and comfortable refining our strategic long-term vision, getting into the weeds building high-quality solutions with engineers, and an excellent partner to our many stakeholders that depend on our platform to build the next most trusted financial services on the planet.
You will report to a Director of Product Management in the Consumer Product Organization. You will work with a dedicated engineering team to build our next-generation authentication platform, with a focus on customer authentication, to unlock a seamless and secure CX across all our product lines amid an ever-evolving landscape of authentication solutions and security innovations. Striking the right balance between serving our customers seamlessly and keeping their account secure is an essential balancing act to succeed in this role.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap.
- Lead team OKRs in partnership with our engineering team, and manage cross-teams alignment.
- Define success metrics and drive measurable outcomes.
- Be the customer advocate and own product backlog, requirements specifications and drive projects through completion.
- Understand our registration and authentication flow end-to-end, APIs to our systems and our dependencies, and become the Customer Authentication subject matter expert at Remitly.
- 8+ years of technical product or program management experience.
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, roadmap and prioritization.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to leverage data in decision making.
- Strength in building partnerships across engineering and management to get projects to done.
- Experience with large-scale e-commerce, customer authentication or security applications.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details: The starting base salary range for this position is typically $139,060 - $180,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.