Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the Sr. Product Manager for the marketing Growth Platform, you will set the strategy, building the roadmap and adoption of the marketing technology stack that enables the marketing team to create richer, better experiences for customers. As an example in the immediate term, you will develop Remitly’s Content Management System (CMS) that enables our global customer base to consume relevant and localized content. One of our goals is to allow teams to create reusable content for seamless deployment across channels without the need to duplicate or manual synchronization. We are looking to make transformational changes to our content experience across a wide variety of channels and you will help create the next gen experiences across teams and domains.
- Develop the strategy for the marketing technology platform to support Remitly growth plans
- Work across the "lifecycle" of marketing from concept, execution, measurement to insights to build adoption of technology that serves marketing team needs
- Work with Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams to define and document user stories and requirements, to guide engineering teams
- Manage the marketing technology stack including selecting partners, platforms, and solutions; integrate them into existing systems and processes; and provide support for their use
- Improve self-service content discoverability, content performance and scalable content delivery with strategic programs and tool investments
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Understanding of Marketing Technology stack architecture, including content and digital asset management, managing localization at scale, measurement/data tools, and customer segmentation
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer