Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're searching for a Senior IT Manager to build and run our Enterprise Systems team, reporting to the VP of Global IT & Facilities. This new role will partner with our department leaders to plan and execute system strategies to support our dynamic, growing business operations with integrated data and process flows, and create delightful, efficient experiences for our employees.
You'll accomplish this by partnering with the operations leaders in HR, Legal, Finance, Engineering, and other teams to understand requirements, evaluate solutions, guide decisions, and manage complex implementation projects. Your important work will create the foundation for Remitly's scalability, flexibility, and compliance for years to come.
- Work with business leaders and partners across all operational teams to understand and document data and systems needs.
- Build strategy and roadmaps for enterprise systems such as HCM, Financial, Legal, and Compliance
- Build and manage a team to do solution analysis, system implementation, and operations of enterprise applications.
- Manage budget, forecast, and operational metrics
- Create and lead processes, governance and discipline to help us scale
- Define and measure the return on investment of our systems projects
- 7+ years of experience implementing enterprise systems such as ERP, HCM in medium to large environments, using both insourced and outsourced teams.
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Collaboration and partnership skills with executives and managers
- Change management expertise
- Backbone to inspire confidence and design effective governance approaches
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer