Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Treasury team supports Remitly's mission by managing risk, providing superior foreign exchange execution, and optimizing our use of capital to deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world.
As a Product Manager on the Treasury Product team, you will build technology relied on by Treasury for daily economic actions. You will accomplish this by working with engineers and internal customers across Treasury, Finance, and Remitly product teams. You will report to the product management lead for Finance Products.
- Build products that help Treasury manage financial risk while optimizing P&L
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the Treasury organization
- Create a vision and multi-year roadmap for the team, informed by your detailed understanding of the business, customers and internal stakeholders
- Be the customer advocate and own our product backlog, create product requirements, and drive initiatives through completion.
- Partner with engineering to create team goals and ensure we make the right trade-offs between incremental delivery and long-term sustainability
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with data-heavy products
- Demonstrated ability creating a product strategy and executing on it across multiple teams
- Experience in Treasury or financial services
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer