We, Team Remitly, are an international digital money transfer company united through our mission - to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. We've helped our customers send over $7 billion globally and we're just getting started. Your work matters, every day.
The focus of this role will be to ensure the accuracy of this Cash Flow dataset to enable the Treasury team to mitigate Remitly’s financial risks. As a Reconciliation BI Analyst, you will be responsible for doing extensive analysis and management of reconciliation data. You will be presenting the findings and data-driven solutions to mitigate the risks and losses of the company. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will work closely with program managers, other analysts, engineers, and customer and partner specialists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make data accessible and understandable by building dashboards and developing insights to ensure accuracy and completeness of Remitly’s Cash Flow data
- Lead and support data validations and deep dives
- Drive improvements to our product and work processes to become more efficient.
- Support other teams and departments as needed.
- Identify, investigate and resolve exceptions in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience with version control software (git)
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g., Tableau, Periscope).
- 3-5 Years Data proficiency of SQL querying and ETL jobs
- Work well in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience in analyzing large volumes of data.
- Experience with payments, treasury, financial data or accounting
- Curiosity and strong ability to drive insights from data – synthesizing not only what is happening by why it is happening
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Remitly is an E-verify employer.