What will you do?
You will focus on the Martech (marketing technology) stack promoting consumer audience growth, enhancing personalization, triangulating identity, increasing brand awareness, and increasing the effectiveness of Advertisements through Marketing technologies, platforms, and tools. You will report to the Vice President, Enterprise Software and Engineering and assist in setting the strategic direction for consumer marketing technology. Essential elements of this strategy include developing even greater organizational efficiency and the ability to grow. You will oversee build vs. buy optimization across the technology stack and operational execution for realtor.com’s consumer growth, improve branding awareness, and accelerate consumer registrations. You will also have prior expertise in B2C marketing, identity, journey orchestration, personalization, branding, and growth.
- You will implement a hybrid build/buy strategy to centralize realtor.com’s consumer platform stack to bring a curated, personalized protection service to millions of consumers
- You will collaborate with the data engineering, data science and analytics teams to constantly innovate and improve customer experience with continuous innovation and march towards the North Star metrics
- Partnering with product, marketing, data science, and finance you will guide the technology strategy, roadmap, and execution of martech stack to enhance the consumer experience and audience growth while keeping a keen eye towards levers that will enrich Identity, Personalization, Marketing, Advertising/Media with great consumer experience
- You will transform build/buy/recommend a technology stack that orchestrates consumer engagement journeys with an eye towards consumer audience acceleration and registration growth
- You will partner with marketing to converge on the tech stack for all the business units and eventually aide convergence for B2C and B2B
- You will work on the Martech stack to maximize audience growth and registrations while not compromising on CCPA GDPR
- You will collaborate with the marketing, finance, and analytics teams to standardize reports and frameworks for Consumer KPIs
- You will collaborate with business leaders from marketing, product, finance and tech to solve for identifying and triangulating the customer identity through standard stacks in the market and apply algorithms to
- You will partner with other Engineering leaders on operationalizing the marketing technology vision
- You will oversee the production of emails, landing pages, web forms, in-product messages, deliverability and next-generation communicatio
What will you bring?
- You are intimately familiar with one of the Martech stack and have worked on either Adobe, Google, Salesforce or other consumer marketing stack
- 8+ years of experience in the area of Digital Marketing Analytics, with 4+ years’ experience in a Consumer driven B2C environment
- Subject matter expert: digital media analytics, ROAS optimization, conversion rate optimization, retention optimization, search engine optimization (SEO) A/B & multivariate testing, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, multivariate modeling, segmentation, quantitative methods, database, and digital data
- Deep knowledge of the martech technology and tools landscape for consumers
- You have experience implementing CMS across Consumer and Customer domains
- Ability to lead your own projects and work independently once given a direction
- You are an analytical leader who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs.
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on sophisticated, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- A deep interest in the latest developments, industry trends, and best practices for digital marketing, analytics and Marketing technology tools.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to make complex technology concepts understandable to broader teams
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.