About the role….
Policygenius is hiring a Social Brand Manager to grow the Policygenius brand across social media. The person in this role will create, implement, and own a strategy for long-term growth across our social media profiles that promotes our original editorial content, highlights our product offerings, and shows off our company culture - all with our signature wit and approachability. This role will report to the Senior Brand Manager as part of the Brand Marketing team.
In this role, you will…
- Write and schedule organic social media posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, with an eye on how new platforms could be incorporated into the mix
- Partner with our Acquisition team to improve and scale our paid social campaign efforts
- Establish KPIs and routinely report out analytics for organic social performance
- Moderate community engagement across social platforms, and design processes to better serve those clients
- Work with our Brand team to conceptualize and execute social-first projects that educate our audience about insurance and show off the knowledge of our in-house experts
- Evangelize social media best practices throughout the Marketing department
- Collaborate with teams across the company to identify and capitalize on new opportunities for social media use
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 5-8 years of experience in a social-focused role, ideally at a startup or in a high-growth environment
- (A 4-year degree in journalism, communications, or a related field is a huge plus, but not a requirement!)
- You're a stellar copywriter and copyeditor
- …with a sense of humor that shines in your work
- You're experienced with popular social management and analytics tools, e.g. Hootsuite/Sprout/Buffer, Google Analytics, Bitly
- You're on top of trends across organic and paid social and can expertly identify which ones are actually worth capitalizing on
- You're a pro at flipping from post-level executions to bigger-picture strategy sessions and back again
- You've got a proven track record of seeing creative projects through from initial idea to final product, adhering to budgets and deadlines along the way
- You've got high standards for your own work, plus the discipline and enthusiasm to meet them
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!