ABOUT THE ROLE:
OneLogin is looking for an experienced IT Compliance Analyst to support our multiple security, risk, and compliance initiatives. We're a fast growing company in the Enterprise Identity and Access Management and Single Sign-On (SSO) space. We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed!
In the IT Compliance Analyst role, you will be responsible for supporting initiatives that help us meet our current compliance requirements and at the same time advance our compliance goals. This includes SOC 1 and 2 reporting, ISO 27001/17/18, PCI, GDPR, US Privacy Shield, and FedRAMP. The IT Compliance Analyst works independently under the general supervision of the VP of Compliance with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Independently execute assigned compliance projects including: updating control environment, documentation readiness assessments, risk assessments, vendor assessments, updating security and privacy awareness trainings
- Interface with external auditors and ensure the efficient completion of audits
- Assist in completing customer security questionnaires
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- 4-6 years of IT audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 firm
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing IT audits for technology companies
- Demonstrated experience working on SOC 1/SOC 2 and ISO 27001 projects
- Experience working on FISMA/FedRAMP projects a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT General Computer Controls, including Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Networks, Database, System Software, Hardware, and Software Development controls
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mac OS, cloud environments
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility