Role Scope And Responsibility
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Mentor and train customers on the OneLogin service
- Provide development and integration assistance
- Maintain excellent relationships with Major Account Care customers, Technical Account Managers, Strategic Account teams, Consulting, Product Management and Development, ensuring all work is customer focused.
- Collaborate with internal teams to appropriately prioritise high-profile and escalated cases.
- Research, reproduce and lead highly complex support cases to resolution with a high sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Apply in-depth troubleshooting and debugging skills to identify the root cause of issues.
- Accurately create extensive reproduction environments, capturing observed behaviours for further troubleshooting.
- Partner with Development teams to prioritise and resolve product defects.
- Document known solutions to internal and external knowledge base.
- Test and debug our software, ensuring fixes match customer use case
- Articulates and demonstrates Company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Maintains a close working relationship with all relevant industry research and technical groups.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, actively adopting new practices and techniques to accelerate delivery
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- The ideal candidate has experience with providing technical support for a software product (SaaS a plus!)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with Windows Server operating systems
- Experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
- Knowledge of AD, LDAP, SSO, SAML
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations
- Capable of enabling web based application with SAML
- Past coding experience in core web technologies; Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, HTML, and others
- Knowledgeable in configuration of OTP solutions such as Symantec VIP, Yubico, and RSA
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter a must in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Understanding of organization design implications, team dynamics, and project management.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates multi-functionally and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Personal Attributes and Values
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a driving desire to win big in the market; a sense of urgency.
- Straightforward, no-nonsense operating style with the ability to make informed decisions quickly. A self-assured leader with his/her ego in check.
- A self-starter who does not require micro-management.
- High intellectual horsepower, strategic thinker who can formulate the long term vision while also being a strong personal contributor. Willing to roll up the sleeves and execute.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally.
- Team player; personable, social, good at building internal relationships.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- High energy, competitive, and hungry to win.
Please note: Your Job Description is subject to regular review and may change from time to time within reason and
by agreement of the two signatories.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility