OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Drive automation testing efforts including but not limited to creating and executing test plans, test case development, and test status
- Design, build and maintain automation testing tools, infrastructure and pipelines for efficient and reliable testing and deployment
- Implement and own continuous testing of our development process and provide a unified view of platform health
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to engineers
- Participate in troubleshooting, investigating, debugging and help define the best practice for healthier production environment
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with various teams such as engineering, product manager, and customer success
- Mentor your team-mates in testing best practices.
- 5+ years of extensive hands-on quality engineering and automation experience;
- Senior level proficiency in at least one programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, etc (Node.js a plus), with at least 2 years in a role where coding was your primary responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Demonstrated experience in automation testing in Cloud environments such as AWS, Google, or Azure;
- Demonstrated experience with Selenium, Puppeteer or other open source automation testing tools;
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing frameworks;
- Experience with CI/CD system (TeamCity, Travis CI, Bamboo, or Jenkins);
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build trusted relationships with various functions across engineers, product managers, and customer success
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility]
Bring your design, collaboration, and problem-solving skills from IT or another profession. We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
OneLogin is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.