Technical Sales Enablement Coordinator
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our solution secures connections across all users, all devices, and applications, helping companies drive new levels of security and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams based in Dublin and the UK. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Are you interested in understanding drivers for business success? Do you have writing and organizational skills with an aptitude for technical security topics? Are you a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment? Do you want an opportunity to impact and drive efficiency and quality of technical proposals and reporting in the sales process? As a Technical Sales Enablement Coordinator you will have the opportunity to shape and evolve key processes in our rapidly scaling sales organization, including supporting the underlying technologies and content management processes. A key aspect of the role will be producing reporting for OneLogin senior management teams.
Through either education or job experience, our ideal candidate will have an understanding of technology architecture, cloud computing and how security is applied. Eagerness to learn new tools, technology platforms and processes in the context of Identity and Access Management. The individual will be a team player with a can-do attitude, ability to answer technical questions, strong organization skills and an eye to detail. This role will interact cross functionally and help our teams improve processes and increase productivity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the RFI, Request For Proposal (RFP) and Security Questionnaire response process, including but not limited to:
- Working with sales management to set delivery deadline for the RFI/RFP.
- Preparing the RFI/RFP. in supporting proposal in technology tooling (Loopio).
- Assigning sections of each proposal to the relevant Subject Matter Expert
- Tracking and reporting on RFI/RFP progress at Sales Leaderships weekly meetings.
- Ensuring vendor questions are submitted on time, and sharing responses with all contributors
- Review all responses for completeness, grammar and style
- Competing the quality assurance of drafted RFI/RFP with contributors and Sales Leadership
- Working with Marketing team to Publish RFI/RFP proposal
- Submit to the Sales Owner for final review
- Create or attach additional documents, charts and diagrams as required
- Complete RFI/RFP process review against SLA and KPI for process improvement.
- Maintain the company RFP tool, including managing regular content reviews to consolidate sample responses, and request updates from SMEs when new functionality is released
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of Proposal and Questionnaire response processes
- Undertake responsibilities as assigned by the IT Team to administer equipment and support with other access management processes for the EMEA team
- Assist with Sales Process tasks as assigned by Sales Operations to support the efficient processing of leads, opportunities and sales
- Work with various teams to assist in ad-hoc day-to-day requests/activities
- Higher education degree or equivalent job experience showing organizational and writing skills
- Higher education degree in technology or cyber security preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of technological concepts with a focus on cyber security and identity
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong skills in Excel/Google Sheets and Word/Google Docs