ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Delivery Program Manager is the glue throughout the product development and launch cycle. You must ensure alignment across teams, departments, and projects. If you are the right candidate, you are knowledgeable in best practices yet flexible enough to adapt best practices to real-world situations. You are a strong communicator and a meticulous organizer. You never miss a deadline and you hold your own under pressure. You are comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and rapidly changing requirements. You are excited and willing to play a variety of roles to deliver on commitments and evolve as the company grows and the teams mature.
- Serve as a liaison between teams to assure ongoing changes to product roadmap and releases are coordinated and governed in concert with stated business needs while mitigating risk.
- Drive key projects and features from inception through delivery
- Manage early preview/beta program and new product/feature internal training programs
- Manage quarterly product planning process
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap and release schedule and ensure alignment across teams
- Track and provide clear/crisp communication to project/program issues, risks, schedule, activities, and status
- Build and maintain alignment across multiple teams for keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Track and communicate product readiness, issues, risks, schedule, activities, status, and key release metrics
- Ensure all project/program processes, documentation, checkpoints, and sign-offs are completed according to established guidelines
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager/program manager at a SaaS/cloud company
- Versed in Program Management best practices: team building, role/responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, project tracking, conflict management, etc.
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills: clear, concise, structured, unambiguous
- Extremely high attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
- Highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, proactive, and persistent
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, eager to learn and contribute
- Go-to-market experience in a SaaS company a plus
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility