ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, motivated Enterprise Account Executives who want to make a real impact on a company’s success. You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
The ideal candidate will be selling OneLogin’s high end technical solutions to IT Director and Executive Level Management in large Enterprise companies in a competitive market. You’ll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team and will manage deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales engineers, and partners. This role is vital to OneLogin’s aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced!
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Includes keeping all your opportunities and forecast current.
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle and maintain current forecast
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Business Development and Channel Representatives to drive new incremental business in your territory.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value added consultative approach
- 5-10 years of experience in Enterprise Software sales, preferably in the security market
- Must have demonstrated experience prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with average deal size of $100K+
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of $10M+ working with and selling with channel partners to expand business
- Consistent achievement of quota.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast.
- Knowledge of Cloud, Single Sign-On, Identity and Access Management, etc. is preferred
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility