The Technical Support Escalation Manager serves as the single point of contact for escalated cases. Reporting directly to the Technical Support Manager, this key role is responsible for managing internal and external communication, driving troubleshooting and partnering with Engineering & Product teams, and providing satisfactory resolution of specific escalated technical issues. This role is expected to be available on an as needed basis to investigate and manage escalated customer issues in a shift pattern within the global Support team. Time management skills and a customer-focused consultative approach to technical support is essential.
About the Role
- Directly engage in day to day internal and external escalations for our global customer base
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure alignment on priorities as well as ongoing communication on updates to active escalations
- Develop, own, and drive action plan for escalations, serving as the central point of contact within Support for customer escalations
- Monitor, review and report top support requests and escalations regularly and make recommendations for continuous improvement of product and processes
- Act as technical point of escalation for Support team, helping to deliver excellent customer service
- Effectively communicate critical issue status to executive staff, sales teams, and other internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong judgment at risk management and problem mitigation, as well as identifying pervasive issues and trends
- Available, as needed, to manage escalated customer issues beyond the normal business day, including weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years, enterprise technical support, system administration, professional services or related customer facing role, with at least 3 years in a senior technical role.
- Experience managing customer escalations within a Support organization
- Excellent written & verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Persuasive collaborative approach to problems
- Project / Program Management background a plus
- Expertise in core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and IIS.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions
- Experience supporting, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting web applications
- Experience supporting REST APIs
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility