At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Nextiva is seeking an Inside Channel Sales Manager to join our organization. Inside Channel Sales Managers will profile, recruit, enable, manage channel relationships, and co-sell smaller opportunities in strong partnership with Channel Sales Managers, aligning to the respective territory capacity needs. They are primarily focused on sales and building a territory that maps to achieving new transactional capacity and revenue growth for existing and new partners they recruit into Nextiva. The Inside Channel Sales Manager will be well versed in the hosted communication and collaboration market and will be fluent in their understanding of the company’s portfolio of solutions and services, to help position newly activated partners WIN WITH NEXTIVA. The Inside Channel Sales Manager must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling solutions-based technology solutions (preferably in the hosted VoIP space), effective channel recruitment strategies, conducting phone-based sales calls, and have a strong understanding of the through-partner sales motion (economics, scale, etc.).
- Identify and prospect new potential partners with an appetite to lead with Nextiva for their UCaaS and Collaboration solution needs
- Work with Regional Partners to co-sell < 20 seat deals
- Consistently exceed regional channel partner quarterly sales and recruiting growth targets
- Participate in training and launch of partner/sub-agent sales teams in the territory
- Recruit and sign new partners that map to the coverage requirements of their territory Nextiva within a specific region outlined to meet or exceed quarterly capacity plan
- Co-Ownership of partner management meeting cadence, delivering effective relationship management RoB’s (rhythm of business) connections which ensure partnership alignment and if necessary, opportunities to pivot, which will ensure a positive partner experience
- Develop strong relationships with Channel Sales Managers and partner sales teams to establish Nextiva as the "go-to" vendor for UCaaS solutions. Goal is to convince partner to lead with Nextiva through constant contact and increase proposal activity
- Touchpoint to articulate the vision of the NextOS product for unmanaged partners
- Coordinate training and enablement across non-Platinum Premier Partners
- Reengage longtail/ dormant partners to bring them back to selling Nextiva by the creation of individual strategies
- Capture and engage on new partner requests to get them signed, quoting, trained and committed
- Develop expert ability to Demonstrate the Nextiva solutions and value proposition to customers
- Must be able to work as a team player with the other members of Nextiva
- Deliver Web based presentations to customers
- Exercise good judgment and discretionary decision authority to take advantage of opportunities to drive overachievement of business goals and objectives
- Work with partners/ CSM’s to identify and develop a funnel of Nextiva Platform prospects that fit Nextiva’s identified customer profile
- Maintain analytics and track progress for management team; communicate those results in a report. Must meet defined quarterly metrics
- Lead all assigned sales meetings with customer prospects
- Position the advantages of Nextiva’s technology to prospective customers and close business
Includes required, preferred and percentage of travel, if applicable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience technology sales with proven success
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives
- Advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and VOIP technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or equivalent combination of education or related work experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, at times on short notice
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.