Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Marketing team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Marketing Manager to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
The business objective is to help the Northeast Region generate new business through new client acquisition and existing client expansion. The role will provide value through the development of marketing campaigns that are measurable. We will track key metrics such as # of marketing leads, marketing leads to actual sales opportunities and revenue generated from the campaigns.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Developing and trailing new marketing approaches that drive effective ‘lead to revenue’ results
- Defining and overseeing the annual marketing budget including monitoring and reporting on spend
- Developing and executing tactical lead generation campaigns including management of vendor funding allocations and subsequent invoicing
- Creating a wide range of marketing assets to support the developing content-led marketing approach
- Working with the Solutions and Practice teams to deliver accurate, up-to-date content to support sales and marketing activities
- Partnering with the global team to maximize newly developed content and localize for effective local marketing impact
Contribution to global marketing
- Working closely with the global team to input insight to global marketing strategies
- Deliver localized global marketing programs leveraging assets provided
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure digital marketing is weaved into persistent and campaign led social media activity streams
Monitoring & reporting
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activity in relation to campaign goals and the overall ‘lead to revenue’ scorecard
- Managing updates to Microsoft on lead generation and pipeline contribution from funded marketing activities
Upon one year, the role will have accomplished a strong regional marketing strategy foundation, an approach that will have been proven (battle tested) and can be expanded on. The role will have contributed to the overall success of the region including helping to accelerate sales, revenue and our positive brand positioning in the marketplace.
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5 years+ technology marketing background
- Cloud technology experience
What technical skills are required to be successful in this role?
- Team management and people development experience a (virtual team or direct reports)
- Marketo and Dynamics 365 experience
- Experience of the Microsoft ecosystem / working directly with Microsoft
- Experience of working as part of a global business
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Strong collaborator
- Lead from the front
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong analytic and project management skills
Does the role require travel?
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify