At Match Group, we’re passionate about dating, and we celebrate the millions of great matches made by each of our products. Hundreds of millions of singles have used our brands’ dating products to create meaningful connections. Match pioneered the concept of online dating over 20 years ago, then reinvented the category by launching Tinder. Our diverse portfolio of apps and products enables connections across the spectrum of age, gender, and dating goals.
Our Legal team is seeking a motivated Corporate Paralegal to help us navigate through the myriad of corporate governance related matters that we face around the world, particularly as we expand our organization into new countries.
As our Corporate Paralegal, you will manage, anticipate, and action global corporate governance matters across the U.S. and abroad. You will leverage your strengths in organization, resourcefulness, detail orientation, and diligence, taking a proactive and responsive approach to the needs of the team and business. You will be joining a team that values collaboration, creativity, and a sense of humor, and that sees itself as key to Match Group’s mission and growth. Your commitment to both diligently managing your responsibilities and providing added value unasked sets you apart from your peers.
Match Group is a global company. We’re looking for a Corporate Paralegal keen to join a team that is at the forefront of managing Match Group’s global footprint and connecting with folks across the Match Group community. Most importantly, you’re excited to join and contribute to a dynamic company sparking meaningful connections for millions of single people across the globe.
- Collaborate with Treasury, Tax, Accounting, Human Resources, and other global teams to anticipate, implement and/or address corporate governance matters.
- Anticipate, action and take ownership of U.S. and global corporate governance matters, such as entity formation, dissolution and compliance, annual and other periodic regulatory filings, and subsidiary board and shareholder actions and meetings.
- Maintain corporate records of both our U.S. and non-U.S. entities, including director and officer information.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring projects, intercompany financings and related activities.
- Serve as a point of contact to other parts of the business, answering questions about our various global entities.
- Assist with the planning, preparation and conduct of our parent company stockholder meetings and related documentation, including director and officer questionnaires.
- Coordinate signatures, notarizations, and legalization of various legal documents for matters in countries across the globe.
- Identify and implement improvements to current operations and workflows.
- Assist with other projects from time to time, including administration of corporate governance policies and preparation and review of reports filed with the SEC.
What We Value
- 5+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal, ideally at both a top-tier law firm and in-house at a public multinational company.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of general legal concepts, terminology and principles related to entity formation, dissolution and ongoing compliance, including charter documents, minutes, resolutions and annual filing requirements in the U.S. and internationally.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and experience improving and streamlining processes.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, problem-solve, and complete complex projects in a fast‑paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and outside advisors domestically and internationally.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Impeccable judgment, discretion, and integrity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with online entity management platforms.
At Match Group, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes a casual work environment, employee amenities, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by team members who you will be proud to call your peers. To learn more about the people and culture at Match Group, visit us at www.lifeatmatch.com. Do what you love at Match Group – your strengths, our opportunities—a perfect match!
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH), through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available in over 40 languages to our users all over the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, Meetic, OkCupid, OurTime, Pairs, and Hinge, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase users’ likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio companies and their trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users.