LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps’ Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps’ Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. This contributes to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus...
If these values speak to you : “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, “Always be evolving,” apply to join the LumApps team!
Field Marketing Manager F/M (based in London or Paris)
Reporting to the Global VP of Growth Marketing, this role will be primarily responsible for developing LumApps’ field marketing strategy and executing diverse programs and campaigns in the European market. This person will be a critical member of the LumApps demand generation team and a vital partner for the EMEA Sales teams. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in executing successful omni-channel marketing programs with meaningful pipeline and revenue results.
- Create and execute high-performing marketing programs utilizing a data-driven approach
- Partner with and support the EMEA Sales team’s priorities to efficiently drive new pipeline and revenue
- Actively participate in EMEA Sales team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and joint planning sessions to ensure effective communication and alignment
- Working closely with the Product Marketing team, develop territory-specific go-to-market strategies and plans to attract new prospects in LumApps target markets. Where possible, adapt global programs and campaigns for maximum impact and effectiveness in the European market.
- Manage LumApps’ participation in various regional or industry events, either in-person or online. Ensure effective pre-event planning, coordination and promotion. Drive post-event follow-up activities and lead conversion.
- Work in close collaboration with LumApps’ partners and Partner Marketing team to maximize partner participation in events and marketing programs.
- Actively participate in global marketing planning processes. Establish and effectively manage the EMEA field marketing budget.
- Define clear metrics for each EMEA campaign or activity. Continuously monitor, analyze, and report campaign metrics. Identify opportunities to improve results and enhance ROI.
- Bachelor Degree in Business / marketing with 5 years of experience (ideally in the field of software)
- 4+ years of previous B2B technology marketing experience, preferably in SaaS software
- Previous experience with intranet, employee engagement or digital workplace technologies is preferred
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and customer journey experience required
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex activities simultaneously coordinating both internal functions and external contractors, agencies, etc.
- Previous experience in setting and effectively managing programmatic budgets
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot as well as other marketing software
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in both French and English.
- This role may require significant travel for various regional events across Europe.
* Perks *
You’ll join a talented team committed to doing amazing things. Being part of the team means working together to achieve the same goal. We will always appreciate people able to say what they mean and do what they say. And we can guarantee that you’ll always be evolving. We offer a pleasant environment and opportunity to join a fast growing company.