Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our first FinOps-Localito...
...will be part of the growing Localyze finance team, with a focus on managing and operating a strong finance setup, reporting to the Finance Lead. There is plenty of opportunity for professional development and personal growth - and an exciting time to be joining the company as we continue to move towards our ambitious expansion goals.
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R and A/P
- Month-end closing activities to ensure completeness in accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Coordinating with the external accountants across our entities in the preparation of monthly and annual tax filings
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis
- Participating in key finance projects to support the expansion of the business
- Supporting in automating our finance processes
You should have:
- 2+ year experience in a similar role
- Experience in preparing monthly management accountants and statutory reporting
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (preferable understanding of German IFRS and US GAAP)
- Scale-up or start-up experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Choose between working remotely in the innovation hubs throughout Europe
- Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Porto & Lisbon
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Health insurance based on the German standard
- Language classes & training budget
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Holidays & parental leave
- Great team events
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!