Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new QA Localito...
Reporting directly to our QA Manager, Hannah, you will join the newly formed QA team, supporting a rapidly growing department of the most talented & passionate Relocation Specialists in the industry.
Quality Assurance (QA)
Our Relocation Specialists process a high volume of official documents on behalf of relocating employees. Our QA team ensures the accuracy of these documents. This is a crucial function with a direct impact on the speed at which these employees can relocate: correctly filled documents result in substantially faster processing times with the authorities.
That’s where you come in: you will conduct QA checks to ensure the quality of our documents and help the team improve their performance.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week), ideal for a working student with an interest in global mobility and social entrepreneurship.
- Conduct QA checks: check that documents are filled in-line with guidelines and contain accurate information; conduct additional QA checks (e.g. Relocation Specialist communications) in future
- Improve document filling guidelines: provide feedback to improve the team’s completion of future documents and reduce their error rate
- Working student available to work up to 20 hours per week (likely, but not necessarily, studying Law, Social Entrepreneurship or similar)
- Native level German and fluent in English (C1) and you’re excited to work remotely
- Conscientious, meticulous and accurate worker with an eye for the finer details
- Interest in global mobility and working in a social impact business - help us build a borderless world
- It’s not a requirement (we will train you), but it’d be a bonus if you have some knowledge of German immigration
- Choose between working remotely in the innovation hubs throughout Europe
- Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Porto & Lisbon
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Health insurance based on the German standard
- Language classes & training budget
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Holidays & parental leave
- Great team events
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!