Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new Sales-Localito...
...will be working with our sales team to further accelerate our strong revenue growth. Core responsibilities include direct outreach to prospects, first engagement after outreach, and discovery calls in English speaking markets. Contacting potential new clients via email and social media is one of your daily tasks as well as discovery calls and initial engagement with leads. In addition to that, you will help us improve and further automate the sales process and find the latest hacks to improve outbound conversion.
- Weekly segmentation of new leads, automated and manual enrichment and import into CRM
- Preparation of generic sequences and drip campaigns with mailings, LinkedIn outreach and outbound calls
- Preparation of personalized sequences and ABM for larger accounts
- Conducting qualification calls with prospects
- Take part in shaping our sales process and strategy to further improve the performance of the team
- You have previous experience in sales, preferably in selling B2B software products and know the core processes of direct outreach
- You have experience in selling to different customer groups and bring the empathy required to sell into HR
- You are process-oriented and have a sense for detecting recurring tasks that can be automated to increase sales efficiency
- You are fluent (C1/2) in English
- Choose between working remotely in the innovation hubs throughout Europe
- Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Porto & Lisbon
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Health insurance based on the German standard
- Language classes & training budget
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Holidays & parental leave
- Great team events
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!