Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world!
LivePerson is the global leader in digital communications solutions with the mission is to transform the relationship between brands and consumers.
We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
We give our employees the opportunity to shape the future of the organization and design their own career.
What You Will Own?
- As a Linux sys admin engineer, you are part of a team that is core in the CI/CD and RnD environments.
- The System team build the right infrastructure for continuous integration, making sure that builds can run 24/7 with minimum downtime, provide the right monitoring for critical services and servers, Escalation point for building block/platforms in the RnD environment, like Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Zookeeper, OpenStack, Cassandra, Couchbase, and more..
- The System team also make sure services and servers are up-to-date, highly available and work as expected
- We need a person that love linux and can make his way with windows, CI infrastructure or OpenStack cloud, that can write scripts and automate processes.
- Technologies at use: Linux centos and ubuntu, Ldap , Puppet, Github, F5, HAproxy, Pacemaker, TeamCity, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory, Puppet, OpenStack , Hadoop, Kafka, Storm.
What You Need for Success?
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- configuration managements tools - puppet is an advantage
- Scripting languages skills - Python/Ruby/Bash
- Virtualization knowledge - OpenStack is an advantage
- Open source tools - advantage