Liveperson is growing!
LivePerson is a global leader in enterprise to consumer digital communications.
Our investment in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and a world-class hosted platform makes our technology possible at scale and serves the world’s largest enterprises.
Join the revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack clouds in the world
We give our employees the opportunity to shape the future of the organization and design their own career.
We are innovating how the world uses the emerging technologies such as Node.JS, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Scala.
With the use of cutting edge technologies we are empowering developers to closely and rapidly impact how and what our software does throughout our infrastructure
Our employees enjoy career and professional growth opportunities and have a direct influence on transforming our global product used by some of the world’s leading companies
If you are a passionate CI/ALM/CM admin, looking to make a change and be in a position with a lot of influence on RnD and Production, dealing with the most advanced technology, learning and adopting new technologies as needed all the time, your place is with us.
What You Will Own?
- Responsible for building Liveperson's Continuous integration (CI-CD) pipeline, maintain Liveperson code, build lifecycle and develop the CI automation tools and plugins.
- Integrate code quality and coverage tools, work closely with the R&D and QA groups on new products.
- Learn, examine and implement Open source tools and use the newest technologies like docker, kubernetes Jenkins Pipeline and more .
- The candidate should have strong development cycle understanding which can assist him address challenges while working with Dev and QA, strong communication and coordination skills..
- Work with global developer teams.
- Technology’s you will use: Maven, TeamCity, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory, Puppet, Openstack, GitHub,, Docker, Linux, Java, Node, Sonar and many more…
What Do You Need For Success?
- 2+ years experience in the CI hands-on Engineer - Must.
- Knowledge of CI tool (Jenkins / Teamcity) - Must.
- knowledge of source control systems like Git / SVN ) - Must.
- Knowledge of some of the following tools / language Maven/Java/NodeJS/npm/yarn/grant – Must
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix - Must.
- Docker and Kubernetes - Advantage
- Puppet configuration managements and RPM - Advantage