LivePerson is the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement.
As a B2B SaaS company with 20 years of experience and the heart of a startup, we work day in and day out to help our customers live out our mission of creating lasting, meaningful connections with their customers.
We are innovating how the world uses the emerging front end technologies such as Node.JS, aurelia, vue etc’.
With the use of cutting edge technologies we are empowering developers to closely and rapidly impact how and what our software does throughout our infrastructure
Our employees enjoy career and professional growth opportunities and have a direct influence on transforming our global product used by some of the world’s leading companies
What You Will Own?
- Join a strong team in a highly dynamic environment that works in scrum and agile methodologies
- Lead topics and designs in a highly technological environment with complex architectures
- Work closely with UX teams and Product management to define and build the optimal user experience for our web UI
- Lead the implementation of key web (client-side) tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment
What You Need for Success?
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of web client-side development
- 1+ years of scrum master experience, strong agile/scrum methodologies and ceremonies knowledge
- Strong Passion for front-end development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- Experience with client-side JS frameworks - advantage
- Results driven, with good execution skills