The Enterprise Support Lead team caters to all LivePerson’s top accounts and provide them with a Support focal to supplement to the needs beyond the break-fix of our support engineers. The ESL becomes a point of escalation to both field counterparts, as well as for Clients for all technical matters beyond the ‘support case’ requiring facilitation, coordination and transparency.
The ESL takes on the task to bridge between the Service and Engineering divisions at LivePerson with the customer organisation. The ESL is involved with all major customer launches and peak events and advises and coordinates these with the LivePerson Product House organisation to ensure success and customer growth. The ESL team is responsible for three main areas:
- Client Launch Enablement: Facilitation and coordination prior, during and post major launch events such as feature roll out, high season and LOB launches.
- Change Management: coordinate and communicate the production changes that take place in the LivePerson farm.
- Service Incident Management: Take part and communicate during and following SIs. Be able to speak both technical and customer languages to convey status, impact and lessons learned. The ESL is responsible for a select amount of customer crisis bridges as well as composing and following up on Incident summaries and RCAs
What You Will Own?
The Team Leader will enable and empower the group of ESLs in providing top quality service to their designated stack of customers and stakeholders. In this role the Team Leader is expected to drive value to LivePerson and its Top Account customers by driving the following tasks:
- Operational Excellence
- Create continuous improvement and alignment of processes which contribute to the satisfaction of customers and scalability of the ESL services
- Handle day to day escalations from customer on LivePerson service and support
- Team building and Professional development
- Grow talent on the team and devote time to personal development of the team members.
- Ensure maximum team coverage at all times for all customers
- Maintain standard of quality by all team members to allow for leveraging the team’s global presence for adherence to the three areas of responsibility.
- Customer Focus
- Closely collaborate with Counterpart Leaders across the organisation and customers to maintain a seamless best in class experience for Enterprise customers
- Drive recurring touch points with management across LivePerson to promote the voice of the customer
What Do You Need For Success?=
- Superb communication skills in English (written & spoken)
- Global Enterprise Customer Service Professional (3+)
- Background in companies that offer SaaS (3+ years)
- Experience in bridging between the technical and business aspects (3+ years)
- Self driven with strong sense of ownership
- Ability to influence without authority
- Balances between effectiveness and efficiency under times and resources constraints
- Graduate of management academic studies (MBA or equivalent)