LivePerson is the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement. As a B2B SaaS company with 20 years of experience and the heart of a startup, we work day in and day out to help our customers live out our mission of creating lasting, meaningful connections with their customers.
We are innovating how the world uses the emerging technologies such as Node.JS, Spark, Kudu, Kafka, Storm, Scala. With the use of cutting-edge technologies, we are empowering developers to closely and rapidly impact how and what our software does throughout our infrastructure
The DevOps team is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintain various mission-critical and technology advanced systems such as our production private cloud (OpenStack). We are constantly building new infrastructure and platforms, scaling out our existing infrastructure and deploying new cutting-edge tools to meet and exceed the scale demands in multiple geographic regions.
What You Will Own?
- Working with the team to enhance production stability, availability and reliability
- Design, deploy and maintain our multiple private Clouds.
- Collaborate in a “DevOps” environment where you will work closely with developers in supporting new applications, features, and services.
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure.
- Develop automation to support our orchestration and application deployment.
What You Need for Success?
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat \ CentOS and Ubuntu).
- Solid understanding of networking technologies mainly focuses on networking for clouds.
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management systems.
- Scripting skills (Ruby \ Python).
- Experience with virtualization, OS provisioning and high availability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated by high desire to learn.
- Results-driven with strong commitment.
- Bonus points - OpenStack, F5 BigIP, HAproxy , Puppet, KVM, Git, Ceph, Docker, Kubernetes, Openvswitch