We are looking for an Associate Product Manager that will take ownership of part of our portfolio and work to build, improve, and grow a complete user experience. Through deep understanding of the customer, product, and competition the Associate Product Manager will develop a strategy of what to build and why—then work to generate consensus around your ever-changing roadmap. Leveraging design, marketing, and engineering resources will turn strategy into code and experiences. Manage the backlog, ensure quality of delivery, and set correct prioritization through data-driven decision making.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Bold Studios is a new initiative where marketing, product management, and design come together in one interdisciplinary team to launch innovative web and mobile products. This studio format allows our team of experienced professionals to move quickly, experiment, and exert a high degree of ownership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take ownership of parts of our products and/or marketing content, and determine what to build, why, and some parts of “how”.
- Work with Engineering, Design and Marketing team members to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning, project management and product design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Ownership mindset to work independently and take responsibility without being assigned tasks
- Familiarity with current UX and Product patterns
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of User Centered Design
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.