We are looking for a strong SEO leader who can drive organic growth for our domestic sites. As SEO Manager, you will lead the Core SEO team, working closely with the Team Lead and Sr. SEO Manager to ideate and execute revenue-driving organic initiatives. This is a strategic and high-visibility role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues and senior executives across the company. Demonstrated expert understanding of analytics, SEO best practices, on-page, and technical SEO, content strategy and optimization, user experience, and outreach are musts. If this aligns with your background, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our web portals. In this role, you'll be working closely with the rest of the SEO team, the content team, and other departments including design and engineering to ensure continued growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead planning, execution, and analysis of SEO projects and roadmaps
- Identify opportunities for organic traffic and revenue growth through optimization of site architecture, keyword selection, on-page factors, and scalable content.
- Work closely with content, design, global engineering (development) and product teams to ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across properties
- Coordinate with product team and UX design team to optimize user experience and drive maximum value for CX
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing data to derive actionable insights for continuous improvements
- Develop SEO A/B tests to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs.
- Identify new and emerging SEO trends, opportunities, best practices, and industry updates
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of experience in SEO, preferably in-house experience
- Experience leading SEO teams and managing cross-functional and vendor relationships
- A proven track record in successfully designing and driving of SEO projects and strategies in fast-paced business
- Experience conducting technical SEO analysis and prioritizing findings at scale
- Experience collaborating with content, design, engineering and product development teams to implement SEO strategies
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong experience in performance optimization
- Self-starter who can flex between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Proactive attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with SEO A/B testing and a solid understanding of statistics
- Strong understanding of structured data e.g. Schema.org’s microformat and Core Web Vitals
- Advanced knowledge of GA4, Google Tag Manager and WordPress
- Previous work experience in the Career and Job space
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.