A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
Bold Studios is where marketing, product management, and design come together in one interdisciplinary team to launch innovative web and mobile products. This studio format allows our team of experienced professionals to move quickly, experiment, and exert a high degree of ownership.
As Associate Product Manager you will take ownership of parts of our portfolio and work to build, improve, and grow complete user experiences. Through deep understanding of the customer, product, and competition you will develop a strategy of what to build and why—then work to generate consensus around additions and changes to the roadmap. Leveraging design, marketing, and engineering resources you will turn strategy into code and experiences. Managing the projects, ensuring quality of delivery, and setting correct prioritization through data-driven decision making are key responsibilities of this interdisciplinary role. We run a true product team, not a feature team, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial PMs who want responsibility, ownership, and autonomy.
- Take ownership of parts of our products and/or marketing content, and determine what to build, why, and some parts of “how”
- Work with Engineering, Design and Marketing team members to plan, build, test, and launch high-quality product experiences
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning, project management and product design of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering team to bring features live to the site
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Act as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously with shifting priorities
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent job related experience
- Possess a deep understanding of web and mobile trends and technologies
- Passionate about user experience
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Ownership mindset to work independently and take responsibility without being assigned tasks
- A Master's degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM and the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of User Centered Design and User Experience
- Basic programming skills and understanding of web architecture
Since opening our headquarters in Puerto Rico, we’ve become one of the Island’s premier employers. BOLD is committed to maintaining a strong presence in the local Puerto Rican community as our company continues to grow and thrive.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022: